Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

{Eye Candy} Engagement Photoshoots with Umbrellas

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to another edition of {Eye Candy}!
Bringing props along for your engagement and wedding photo shoots are a great way to personalize them and give them a unique feel. During the Christmas break, I was inspired by a Chrisian Dior advertisement to feature an eye candy post on engagement and wedding photos that featured balloons. Then I started to find tons of photos that featured all kinds of interesting props. So, for the last two weeks, I've been polling my you on your favourite engagement photo shoot props. The competition was tight between umbrellas, kites, animals, and luggage. However, in the end Umbrellas came out on top. In celebration of this unique prop I offer you a collection of some of my favourite photos that feature umbrellas and parasols. Enjoy!
Photo by Moley Photography.
Photo by Razvan Photography.
Photo by unknown photographer.
Photo by Design Curiosities.
Photo by Rhys Albrecht.

Photo by Studio Photography.
Photo by Chelsea Elizabeth Photography.
Photo by Ben Godkin Photography.
Photo by Amelia Lyon Photography.

Photo by Tin Jay Photography.
I do ... Inspiration will be taking a week long hiatus to prepare for February is Destination Month ... be sure to cast your votes for the upcoming themes!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love parasols! I'm so glad you enjoyed the image :)

AMELIA LYON said...

Hey Hey! Thank you for the sweet shout out! You're so kind! We love being featured on your blog! High Fives!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Your inspirations are my inspirations!