Recent Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Next Week's Theme ...

Good evening everyone!
Just a quick post to announce next week's colour scheme. Green, Peach, & Pink came out on top with 35% of the vote and Coffee Colours Theme came in a close second with 30% of the vote. I am very excited because this is definitely one of my favourite colour combinations and I hope to make it one of yours, too!
And just a heads up to you all that after this week, the colour combinations will begin to reflect a more autumnal palette as we start to move into the end of the summer and the beginning of the fall.
Thanks goes out to everyone who took the time to vote and don't worry if your favourite didn't win because there will lots more chances to vote.
See you all for Table Top Tuesday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

;) I'll just wait for the coffee colour next week :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Your inspirations are my inspirations!