Recent Posts

Friday, January 1, 2010

{Announcement}

Hello my faithful readers!
With the holidays in full swing, I know that I have been slacking off a bit for the last week or so. BUT, not to worry! Starting this coming Monday, everything will be back to normal at your favourite wedding inspiration blog.
I've decided to spend the week looking at the hugely requested but unfortunately neglected colour combination of Pink & Silver. Following that, I'll be back to polling for the choices of you, my readers.
Thanks to all my readers and a special thanks to my followers! I hope that the holiday season has been very merry and I wish you all love, happiness, and prosperity for the New Year!
Until next time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Your inspirations are my inspirations!