Recent Posts

Friday, December 4, 2009

{Floral Friday} Dark Blue, Burgundy, & Purple Wedding

Good morning readers! Since my last few {Floral Friday} posts have been late (or non existant) I decided to get an early morning jump on it! Thanks for stopping in to check it out!
All of this week we have been looking at a Dark Blue, Burgundy, & Purple colour palette for your wedding. This romantic palette really makes for some beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements. As usual, today's inspirations are GORGEOUS, so I'll do my best to let the flowers do the talking! Let's take a look at some great inspirations!

{Decorations & Centerpieces}



{Bouquets}
As I've been saying this whole week, be careful if you are choosing to use blue in your flowers and bouquets. Not many blue flowers come in lovely dark shades, so choosing blue can really limit your choices. Instead opt for using blue flowers simply as an accent or opt for other dark blue accents like berries and ribbon.




{Boutonnieres}

Tomorrow, you are invited to a Weekend Wedding in Dark Blue, Burgundy, & Purple! Also, be sure to case your vote for the next week's colour palette before it's too late!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers on the pillars where did you find those pillars?

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support! Your inspirations are my inspirations!